Conditions Treated at CORE Chiropractic in Jacksonville, FL
Are you seeking chiropractic care to relieve your pain? At Core Chiropractic in Jacksonville, FL we offer different chiropractic techniques to help you enjoy life. We strive to offer our clients the best possible services. Our team goes out of their way to help our clients.
At Core Chiropractic we treat several conditions including auto accident injuries. Getting in a car accident can impact your lifestyle in a negative way. Car accidents can result in injuries or raise health problems that did not exist before. Remember the severity of the injury and any possible complications will determine the appropriate course of action. Common injuries from car accidents include:
- Broken bones
- Hip pain
- Back Strain
- Internal bleeding and bruising
- Neck injuries
It does not matter how severe your injuries are, getting personalized treatment always starts with a diagnosis of the problem.
Many people will not focus much on whiplash and will wait till it goes away by itself. Whiplash can negatively affect your daily activities and you do not have to take experience the pain you can get chiropractic care. Whiplash can be sustained from a car accident or a concussion. Whiplash might not go away by itself but it can get worse with the formation of internal scars. A chiropractor can help come up with a safe, effective and non-surgical treatment plan.
Treatments for Common Problems
- Spinal manipulation – spinal manipulation can help fix alignment issues with your cervical spine. Spinal Manipulation helps with whiplash.
- Activator method chiropractic technique – this is a gentle and low force approach that has been used on patients since 1960.
- Electrical muscle stimulation – it is an easy way to help your body heal. It works by sending small electric current into the affected soft tissue where you sustained an injury.
- Interferential electro-therapy – this is a method to help with spasms, sprains and other soft tissue issues.
- Therapeutic exercises including partial sit up, knees to chest, hip roll, spinal rotation, back extension and double leg lifts.
- Surface Electromyography (SEMG) – this is a system that measures electrical signals of the spine. It helps in measuring the difference in muscle tension. It helps the chiropractor identify parts of the spine with abnormal energy levels.
Contact Core Chiropractic in Jacksonville, FL Today!
If you are looking for chiropractic care, you can visit Core Chiropractic where you can see a chiropractor. Our office in Jacksonville Florida is open Monday - Thursday, and on Fridays only by appointment. You can book an appointment and fill the online form making the process quite convenient or call us at 904-683-4376. Our chiropractor will come up with a treatment plan for you and come up with a schedule depending on your lifestyle.